Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) in Nagpur launched its own E-Commerce Portal been named as "e-Lala". The portal is unique in the sense that it has a direct interface facilities for both sellers and consumers and no third agency will be involved in any transactions. Such a facility is enabled, thus eliminating the commission component usually charged by the portal and thereby reducing the cost.
e-Lala is the first e-commerce portal in the Country "by the traders-for the traders". It is a location based portal wherein Traders from different cities are registered under their respective category of items. The Consumer has the option to either to buy online or from physical store of the chosen seller. Each seller at the portal has their own website and the liberty is given to the seller to operate the website either himself or prefers to operate by the portal. Utmost transparency is maintained and transaction that occurs at the portal will be of highest standards. Portals technical team is stationed in each city to provide technical support. The Trade Associations across the Country is associated with the portal as a catalyst.
CAIT is giving a reliable, comprehensive and transparent e-commerce model which can be summarized in one tag line "Of the traders-by the traders-for the traders".
How e-Lala works?
- It will be a web based portal wherein Traders from different cities will be registered under their respective cities and category of items.
- The Consumer will have the option to select the preferred city to buy the products on the portal.
- Each seller at the portal will have his own website and the admin panel to manage his Portal.
- Liberty will be given to the seller to operate the website either himself or prefer to operate by e-Lala support team.
- e-Lala support team shall be stationed in each city to provide technical support.
- Admin Panel for individual Retailers.
- Stock management. (Stock & In Stock details for consumer)
- Data Privacy & Security for every transaction with the consumer.
- Offers & Discount enabling.
- Ad platform integration.
- Multiple city options for single retailer.
- Special category for Home based product manufactures.
- Email and Phone alerts when the orders are placed by the consumer.
- Payments through Credit Card / Debit Cards / Cash on Delivery.
- Food, Grocery & Beverage Stores
- Electronics & Appliance Stores
- Furniture & Home Furnishings Stores
- Health & Personal Care Stores
- Clothing & Clothing Accessories Stores
- Recreation & Leisure Activities Stores
- General Merchandise Stores
- Motor Vehicles & Parts Dealers
- Other Specialty Retail Stores, Etc...